Ipod Crashes randomly

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by IlluminatedTouch, Oct 17, 2007.

1. IlluminatedTouch

IlluminatedTouch New Member

I don't know why, but it happens. I mean I'm looking through my music, and then it closes out, and goes to main screen, and freezes...I have to restart it. I had to hack it again yesterday for the 2nd time after my friend restored it, as a prank...I was in Stocks app, and it closed out without notice, froze, and had to turn it off. It happens erratically and I don't know why. Maybe when I added various apps, something got written wrong? I don't know but its kind of annoying.

Any thoughts? Any ideas on what to do?
  2. francisco582

francisco582 Member

something like that happens to mine but it just exits out of whatever Im doing and that gets irritating too. if Im on myspace it will close safari and Ill have to log back in.
  3. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah same here it logs me out of my myspace and it takes forever to load huh?
  4. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I believe this is result of jailberaking and running too many apps. I noticed that my iPod randomly crashes to slide to unlock or freezes up when I have too many applications running at the same time. But after I uninstall a few which runs presistently and stopped calling up so many applications, it seems to stabalize itself.
  5. cridom

cridom New Member

same thing happens to mine I'm thinking is the lack of more app memory