Ipod controls theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by joel88, Oct 21, 2009.

1. joel88

joel88 New Member

The theme i'm using a mix of Suave and a few other bits.
    I'm trying to find a theme bit to change the controls when listening to music; skip track, play, and the volume bar etc.

I installed the blackdarkness theme and that changed them and looked awesome but i dont want the rest of the theme applied.

Anyone know any good themes just for the ipod controls? Or where i can get them? What are they classed as on cydia?
  2. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why don't you just iFunbox into the theme and delete the parts you don't like?
  3. joel88

joel88 New Member

Yea, that was another option i was thinking about. Would that work ok and still intergrate with the other theme i have applied?

Is it as simple as deleting the parts i dont want from the said themes folder?
  4. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yep, that easy.

you could also just copy the parts you want and add them to your current theme

that way your winterboard won't get all messy

my theme is a conglomeration of all my fave parts from here and there, but it's all in one theme in winterboard

Please Register or Log in to view images

you just have to make sure to keep the correct folder structure and name the files properly
  5. joel88

joel88 New Member

Yea dude thats what i've just done, taken all the parts and put them in one theme. It's awesome!