Ipod consistently freezes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hlfwythr, Oct 20, 2008.

1. hlfwythr

hlfwythr New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey, does anybody else get this problem with their 2g?

My touch freezes when I'm just playing music. Usually it gets frozen when I'm skipping through songs, but it has occurred several times when I was not even touching it. It just gets hung up at the end of a song and then I can't do anything but restart it.

I'm rather fed up with the issues in the new 2g. I also have wifi problems too. Should've stuck to the 1g...sigh..
  2. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    did you try restoring?
  3. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Try restoring, if that doesnt work, send it in, or go to the apple store.

Your warrenty should still be valid for a while longer (apple gives you a 1 year warrenty when you buy it) So make an appointment and go to the apple store, or send your iPod in. They will either fix it (unlikely) or they will replace it on the spot, (very likely) you then sign a repair sheet saying your ipod was defective, and it was un-repairable, so you got a new one. (Apple will probably fix it, and sell it as a 'referbished' ipod, or if it is actually un-repairable, they will 'recycle' it.)
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

I've had several problems with Safari closing down while I'm viewing a page. Once in a while an App will freeze but I don't have anger control problems and I do have a life. If you can't control yourself for 30 seconds when your iPod freezes you need to get help.

Just saying...