iPod Brightness :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jbode4, Jul 3, 2009.

1. jbode4

jbode4 Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    hey guys,

i have an iPod touch 2g running 2.2.1 but i have my brightness all the way up on my iPod and i can barely see the screen, when i go to change the brightness setting, it is still all the way up, but i can still barely see the screen, i press the sleep/wake button then i press it again and the screen flashes very bright then it goes really dark again. I don't know whats going on.

Will I have to go Back To Apple to get it fixed or should i Restore again???

i have updated from 2.2.1 to 3.0 then from 3.0 to 2.2.1 then restored to 3.0 now i am restoring to 3.0. i don't know whats going on , is it a hardware problem or a software problem ,,

reply or message me!
  2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Make sure you have Auto-Brightness off.
  3. jbode4

jbode4 Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    i'm restoring to 3.0 at the moment but will try when restored, thanks,

i have another ipod touch 2g and i backed that one up , now should i restore my other iPod touch backup to this iPod??
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    it still won't work, what about the other iPod restore,?
    it still won't work i have resetted settings 4 times but no change i will restore frrom my other iPod's backup
    PLEASE I NEED help!!!! lol
  4. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    If this problem keeps recurring after you have restored to 3.0 and also done several resets, I suggest you contact the Apple Customer Service and inform them of this issue... Maybe they can guide you over the phone and hopefully solve the problem without having to send your iPod back to Apple (last resort)...