Ipod boot help...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by rtgiant, Feb 2, 2009.

1. rtgiant

rtgiant New Member

My ipod is fully jailbroken...last night I was using cydia/winterboard/roms and other things. BUT THIS MORNING I BOOTED UP FINE(since it crashed last night) and was charging it all night... winterboard rebooted it when i was at school and I said okay fine when I get home ill just reboot it with my computer. but when I get up to rebooting it and I do the white screen then arm7_go arm7_stop crtl and c and the N enter it goes fine. then i type "go" and the apple logo comes up for about 5 seconds like normal and at the time it would normally respring to my wallpaper it goes black....please please help. I DONT FEEL LIKE REJAILBREAKING xD
  2. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

Have you tried re-doing the boot process without using a GUI application? ie manually?
  3. rtgiant

rtgiant New Member

I dont know how e.e
  4. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

Follow this:

5. rtgiant

rtgiant New Member

i tried but when i typed the first command in it was unreconized
  6. Moose_

Moose_ New Member

Did you cd into the XPwn directory first?
  7. rtgiant

rtgiant New Member

I dont have an xpwn directory since that was completely irrelvant to my jailbreaking process (i used shortpersons pre-gui program) any other suggestions...?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    nevermind...Im just gunna rejailbreak.. a moderator could please close this. thanks.