ipod apps not syncing to PC

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by InknSteel, Jul 9, 2010.

1. InknSteel

InknSteel New Member

I'm having a problem syncing my ipod, so I found this forum and am hoping someone can answer my question. I have the ipod touch 32GB and am syncing it to itunes on my PC. Itunes is recognizing my ipod is plugged in. I can drag music or video and drop it into my ipod just fine. The problem is that when I click on the ipod under devices, nothing is set to sync for some reason and my apps list is what I had on it months ago but doesn't reflect current app purchases. And when I click on the Sync Apps option, it tells me that the apps on my ipod will be replaced by the apps on the computer, which I don't want to do because I have probably three months of app purchases on my ipod that I don't want to lose... Is there a way I can get this back in sync and copy the apps from my ipod to my PC?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Transfer Purchases?
    Authorize Computer?
  3. InknSteel

InknSteel New Member

Yeah, I feel kinda dumb now.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've never really done anything with iTunes. I only installed it because I had to for my iPod. So, yeah, transfer purchases moved them all from my iPod to my iTunes library, but when it synced, it removed pretty much all of my recent purchases from the device and reinstalled a bunch of stuff I'd previously deleted as well as totally undoing all of the grouping and rearranging of my apps. Oh well, at least I know I didn't lose anything, just now have some work to do getting apps restored to the iPod and rearranged how I like them...

Thanks for the help!