iPod Acting Retarded

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by metalhead777, May 9, 2010.

1. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    • Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    Hey guys,

So my iPod's been jailbroken for the past week and I've been seeing some troubles with it. First off, if I play a song, it sets it to the middle and I can't lower or maximize the volume. Reboot fixes it, most of the time. I put my headphones in, remote doesn't work. Reboot fixes it. I play music/audio, plays out of both headphones and speaker. Reboot fixes it. I put headphones into iPod and play a song, take out and song continues to play and when I press the volume buttons, it shows volume (headphones).

Can someone help me with this? I'm not looking into Restoring.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bumping
    Up
    My

Master Dover Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    really the only option i see is restoring and re-jailbreaking on 3.1.3 using spirit
  3. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    This doesn't seem like an easy to fix problem. Restore, see if it's still weird on stock firmware, if it is bring it back if not re-jailbreak and try again. And don't be afraid of restoring, it really doesn't take all that much effort to get all your stuff back.
  4. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have over 51gb of crap on this iPod. I don't want to restore, but ugh. I guess I gotta.
  5. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

No bumping posts, per rules. Beyond that, do a clean restore and then rejailbreak after NOT restoring all your old files onto it. Sync them on as a new iPod.