iPod Acting horrible after restore+ jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by KrewSkater, Jan 26, 2008.

1. KrewSkater

KrewSkater New Member

None of my Themes work. When I use winSCP I only get the Library and Media no Media_sym. Customize keeps doing weird stuff and carrier image not working. Categories wont open. This is all after I finally figured out why when I was restoring I'd be on 1.1 not 1.1.1. Anyone no whats going on? I'm really frustrated.
  2. Dbajj

Dbajj New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Not entirely sure what your problem is as your description confused me. One thing I know is if you used one of the more recent jailbreaks then you will not see a Media_sym, because it was basically just a link to the main folder, hit back a few times and it will be the same thing.

Customize's carrier image never actually worked, at least not for me because it was a different file that you had to change in the iPod files, you could just go and do it manually if you like.

No idea why the categories are not working however, someone else going to have to help you on that. As for the 1.1 vs 1.1.1 you could just go and download the proper firmware and try restoring again, not very difficult.