iPod 3g or jtaged xbox?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SmexyPenguin18, Jan 26, 2010.

?

Which should I get?

1. xbox

25.0%
  2. iPod

75.0%
  1. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My screen cracked about a week ago on my 2g and I had an extenned warranty, so I'm sending in my ipod and getting a $200 check. I am debating whether to get a jtag xbox or a 32gb 3g. They both would cost about the same. I do have a 1g which would hold me off until gruation, where I would get a lot of money. I could possibly make some money back with the xbox by hosting modded xp lobbies in MW2 and asking for donations until the xbox is banned, but I don't know how much I would make.

EDIT: If you don't know what jtag is google it. Also, I have an unmodded xbox already if that makes a difference.
  2. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    If it was me, the iPod. Least you can take it out and about and have a life.
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yea but I would still have the 1g to do that.
  4. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    whats a jtagged xbox?
  5. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Get the Jtag.
  6. triniboiny20

triniboiny20 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I own a First Generation iPod touch, and honestly the only reason why I would upgrade to a Second Gen is for the hardware. eg: Speakers, Volume Control, Not even the ability to use a mic so much. I have a mac with skype, I don't skype so much and have never bought skype minutes or whatever it's called.

But anyway, If I were in your position I would get a 360, as long as I could afford xbox live as well. Every friend I know that has a 360 has xbox live. My friends are pretty cool so they let me do sh*t like play online on their accounts and possibly f*** it up with my suckage lol

So I guess it's like this

XBOX if you can afford Live, otherwise save your money. You already have a 1st gen, maybe sell it for like $100 to someone who's never owned a touch and would like the opportunity to have one. Just my 2ยข