iPod 2nd Gen Case

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ForsakenTutorials, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ForsakenTutorials

ForsakenTutorials New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What is the best case for a new iPod Touch 2nd Generation that I'm getting for my birthday. My dad ordered it but I need a case, since I don't really want to break it as soon as I get it, and since I know he ordered it, maybe I could ask a friend to give me a case as a present, or something. So just wondering what kind of case I should get. I don't really want a really hard plastic case, but I'm not sure what to get. I thought this case was good: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846 But I have no idea since I've never had a case for really, anything. Any ideas would be great, and sorry if you've already answered this question.

Please Register or Log in to view images

P.S. This is also my first thread on this forum!
  2. Sladekennedy

Sladekennedy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey i work at a pretty high impact job where a lot of things get dropped and banged around, and the only case i have found to keep up is an otterbox! check them out on otterbox.com but buy on ebay or something cause the sight charges $40 for shipping! let me know how it goes!
  3. SuperNova

SuperNova Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Speck PixelSkin
    Speck CandyShell
    Incase Slider
    Incipio Tribal

you pick lol
  4. PatentPending

PatentPending New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've gone through 3 cases for my iPod Touch. At first I tried a thin silicone grip sort of cover and it was pretty easy to grip and can be bought for pennies off the dollar.

But truly, I wanted a case that would sheild my iPod from falls and such. So I went and bought a Griffins wave case for like $20 but I didn't really like it because it felt dull and fragile.

So after a bit of researching I found what I believe to be one of the best cases out there - The SwitchEasy Rebel. Only $25 and $3 for shipping so just shell out $30. It's amazing in appearence and feels unbelievable. Plus, you can customize the spine too. Check out there site because I truly believe this is well worth the money. They have plenty of models and color combos. I love my Rebel Skeleton <3.

5. ChelleBelle

ChelleBelle New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Very cool! I really like the Arctic one. I think I've found the perfect case. Thank you!
  6. PatentPending

PatentPending New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No prob. I've been recommending it to anyone because it's really worth it. I have no fear when it comes to the safety of my ipod...except for water. That'll probably be the only thing I need to be careful around. But the case feels amazing, great grip and looks amazing. I'll probably buy an Arctic too or maybe another spine. Hope you like yours too!