Ipod 1g bottom slit not working

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AllyOmega, Jan 4, 2009.

1. AllyOmega

AllyOmega New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey, guys! my friend recently kinda busted her ipod touch 1g. see, she has a dock, and kinda didnt realize she had to put in that white holder thing (big mistake, i know), and it bent back, and the ipod's bottom slit is sorta messed up now. it wont be read by the computer anymore unless she pushes down extremely hard on it. she was planning on taking it in to best buy (where she bought it) to see if they can fix it before she has to take the big measure of taking it in to apple. the problem is that I jailbroke it for her, and she's worried that they won't fix it for her. also, she's had it for about 6-7 months, so her store warranty is over. is there anyway to "unjailbreak" without plugging it in to the computer? if not, will best buy really care?
  2. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

btw ur ipod specifications are wrong.. might throw off some people.. 2g ipod is not jailbreakable...
  3. AllyOmega

AllyOmega New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeha, its just a joke..... dont worry about it. but if u dont answer my thread, please dont post.
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

in ur little box thing dude... where it says device.. says 2g ipod touch 8gb jailbroken... and ur signature says its hacked... and i know when to read before i post..
  5. AllyOmega

AllyOmega New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yyes... i know... its a joke. u let me worry about that. but please, if ur not going to answer my original post, then dont post at all.
    plus, anyone who doesnt realize that thats fake really shouldnt be allowed to use a computer.
  6. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

okkkk... yaaa nice joke.... but u need to get on ur computer to unjailbreak ur ipod touch (from what ive read around) and bestbuy will care.. jailbraking voids warranty or whatever