iPod 1G 3.0 Jailbroken trying to restore, HELP!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by youuishype, Jul 6, 2009.

1. youuishype

youuishype New Member

Ok everything was fine this week with the ipod. but i noticed 3.0 was definitely not for 1g. some bugs i had like shutting off randomly, volume sliders disappearing (had to install via SBsettings) etc. so then yesterday i realized the usb port on the ipod is loose. same thing happened to me last year but it was worse it was dead when that happened and i had to hold the wire while restoring it to take it to apple because it was JB'd. now ive been trying to restore it for almost 2 days and nothing. tried DFU mode, FM's 2.2.1, 3.0. using winpwn to put it in jailbreak mode and nothing. the farthest i got is the status bar but it doesnt fill then i get like errors 20,1603,1601. i tried my laptop for a different pc, friends laptop (itunes diddnt pick it up) and now i uninstalled all apple products from the PC and reinstalled and i havent gotten anywhere. idk what to do from this point. Can some one please relate to this Problem or Help me? thanks in advance.
  2. apples7

apples7 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    buy a new usb cord
  3. youuishype

youuishype New Member

i dont think i need a new cord, because i checked on my iphone and its 100% working with it, ive read somewhere some one had the same problem i have basically " RESTORE Status Bar Stays Empty everytime i try to restore , some one also said it might be a low battery its gonna be hard for me to charge i mean does it charge in restore mode?