Ipod 1.1.3 20$ firmware

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pieczony, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Pieczony

Pieczony New Member

Hi to all
    As you know I am outsider

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm not from USA, I'm from Poland. We don't have Itunes store here and there is no point for hope that it will come in short term. I wanted to install 1.1.3 upgrade but that with additional apps. And I can't get it because of iTunes Store

Is there any other possibility to get it? THX
  2. phonebook

phonebook New Member

You can have all of them plus more if you just jailbroke a 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 firmware.
  3. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Yes there is.

1. You´ll need a credit card or paypal.
    2. Look for a website that sells Gift Cards from USD 50 to USD 500.
    3. Or, alternatively, have someone to buy those cards for you in USA. Have him to scratch the code and send it through email. Pay him through paypal.
    4. After have you code in hands go to Itunes and sign in in the USA store.
    5. The procedure is described in Apple website for sign in with a gift card.
    6. Basically you´ll click sign in then "home" to get to the Itunes home screen.
    7. CLick Redeem text button.
    8. Enter your code.
    9. Create a new account. As the card was bought in USA, you should provide USA data eventhough you are in Poland. I mean, use a hotmail/gmail/yahoo acount that finishes with .com sufix. Sufix with other places might not work.
    10. Address also should be in USA. Again: "You have bought a card in USA". So, provide a valid USA address that matches a zip code that matches a local area and telephone number.
    11. Enter a password and Voilá. You´re a brand new Itunes Store costumer. You can buy anything with the credits of your gift card. I bought music, downloaded some albuns artwork and bought the january upgrade package. Do this with your Ipod Touch connected. In seconds you have your firmware 1.1.3 with the apps pack unlocked. And it works like a gem.

I have been able to buy songs directly from Ipod Touch Wifi Itunes Store. And Man... that´s a very very nice experience. Speed is simply awesome! It is simple and it works great!

If you still have doubts, PM me.

Cheers,
    Henrique
    Sao Paulo, Brazil.
  4. Pieczony

Pieczony New Member

Yeah I know that I can jailbroke, but I don't want to do it now. I just want to know, why here in that ^%$#^#$@ Middle-East of Europe I can't get simple update??!!
  5. Pieczony

Pieczony New Member

Thaks a lot Henrique, I created account by this way: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=240817#post240817 , and it works with @XX.pl adress

but now i need to know if I unly can use a gift card from country where my account is registered or no, because it would be simplier for me to get gift card from Ireland rather than from USA. Once again THX
  6. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Sorry I don´t know.

What I know is if you create an account with different areas that may not work at all. In my case, I´ve registered a USA gift card on USA Itunes Store with .com email and USA address/zip/tel. It does work this way. Other variants I can´t tell.

Henrique
  7. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

I don't know either cuz i live in the us
  8. Pieczony

Pieczony New Member

I will check it for common good of all humanity. I only need gift cards or cash on my account. Try if it works to send some from itunes to pieczonek @o2.pl