Release iPink

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by HaGGardSmurf, Jan 15, 2008.

1. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

New Pink iMilk Skin!!!!

Well the name isnt original I know haha, anyways...

I have changed alot of the default blue to shades of pink. I have skinned most of the apps black with pink buttons...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Files to backup:
    Installer.app
    MobileMusicPlayer.app
    MobileSafari.app
    MobileTimer.app
    MoviePlayerUI.Framework
    YouTube.app
    Preferences.app
    MobileStore.app
    SMBPrefs.app
    MobileCal.app

I have included the default.png for most applications. When you start an application and you see that default blue bar on top and a white screen while the app loads, that is because it shows the "default.png" while it is loading, then it will apply the images in the others.artwork file. So there will be a few seconds where you see the default blue when opening applications. I fixed that by skinning the default.png in alot of app's and I have left the default.png in the folder so you can add it to any other apps I have not.

You can download the skin via Chrib's repo (Thanks alot to him for putting it in his repo!)
    Repo: http://repo.powerspeeders.net

You can download the skin here, along with any backups you may need:
    (I dont have all the backups on this computer, so if someone could upload the rest, that would be great!)

Other.artwork:
    http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=W9YLK227

Attached Files:

2. bddckr

bddckr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    "MobileCal" folder inside the first zip is not right.
    Isn't it "MobileCal.app"?
  3. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

yea, its .app, I forgot to add .app because I had just made a new folder and extracted the images to it, then converted them, then psed them then moved them into my skins folder.. Just rename it to .app after you download the pack, have you installed the skin? If so would you be able to take Screenshots? I dont know how :S
  4. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

5. bddckr

bddckr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Too busy to test it.
    Do you want it on installer?
    I will upload it. It seems like my iMilk complete theme is working via installer. But I have to get some testers.
    If all is working (like it actually did a lot times, tested by 3 guys) I will upload yours too, if you want to get included into my (maybe I should they "our" repo... there are two other guys already

) repo.
  6. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Sure, sounds good! There should be no problem installing it... I have SSH'd it to 4 different iPods without any errors, it would probably be better that way, then I could fix some png's or whatever else and add updates...

Make the repo like a skins repo, it would be cool

7. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

pictures would be awesome ^_^
  8. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

I dont know how to take pics lol. there is no guides for WinScp and if there is they dont work... The only guide ive seen is the one where you download the screenshot file, go into winscp and then open that terminal thing and type /applications/screenshot/ I get error 157 or something...
  9. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Pictures added, I took the pics from the "red and black theme" and changed the things i skinned to pink.
  10. sukatoro

sukatoro New Member

would love to get this going, but cannot score the Other.artwork file as i am in Thailand and [PIRACY.mu] is near always listing "all slots full" for my country... any chance of a mirror somewhere else perhaps? would be most appreciated, thx in advance for sharing..!