iphysics wont show any levelpacks

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by optikalefx, Jan 26, 2008.

1. optikalefx

optikalefx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    any idea? I just upgraded to 1.01 to check out the flickr problem and now it wont show any level packs except sandbox and crayon of course. ?
  2. wrestler1256

wrestler1256 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Same here, anyone know whats up?
  3. r4m0n

r4m0n New Member

There is an extra command erasing the iPhysics levelpack directory in the MMi source, I notified the source maintainer, and it should be resolved quickly. For now, I would recommend waiting a bit to update, for those who haven’t updated yet.

For those who already updated and lost their levelpacks, you will either need to uninstall and reinstall all levelpacks manually, or download one of the levelpack pack's available around here (like here: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30036)
  4. edmond2406

edmond2406 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    but i use ssh to go in the system..
    it's there...but the permission wasn't rite...so i changed into 755

then it come up...but now...it just a black bg sandbox even if i click on any level packs

EDIT!!!
    Solved....
    i was only changed de folder...not the file inside
    now i changed it all...WORKS!!!LOL
    but the problem is the installer is not installing things wif the permission of 755
  5. AlexYoung21

AlexYoung21 New Member

i'm having the same problem, i'm not sure what things i need to change. how can this be resolved?
  6. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I had the same problem go into /private/var/root/media in 1.1.3 and right click on the iphysics folder and go to properties and check mark the box that states set group, owner and permissions recursivly. after i did this all levels showed up in iphysics.