iPhysics Troubles

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Nordini, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok. so i see that everybody is obsessed with this game called iPhysics so i decide to check it out. ive installed it and ive installed all the level packs i found on installer.

anyways, i beat the original 4 levels of crayon physics, but i seriously cant beat any level of any other pack. how do you do it? people talk about joints which are white circles you create by tapping the screen? when i tap the screen nothing happens. i dont get these "joints" also many times i cant drag objects.

many levels i dont see any way to beat. are there some techniques and strategies i dont know about? are there certain shapes you can create that i dont know about?
  2. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

You should really tell this to the people who made the levels... They're pretty active on the forums so you can PM 'em anytime.
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Check out this thread.. It gives a few different ways of finishing one of JZ's Levels.

There are different modes of play, sometimes you can drag, sometimes you can use fixed user objects (joints). I put a "rules" page for my title screen that explains what you are allowed for that specific level pack.

If you need the ball to go up, you can always build walls around it, and then build objects under the ball to pop it up. or if "joints" are on, you can build a ramp and swinging "mallet" to hit the ball.

When the point system is working, you will be deducted points for dragging, and for how many objects you build. But you will get more points for how fast you complete it.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12680
  4. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

I'm a huge fan of your level packs xD I loved the last one, multi map... I'm trying to beat all levels on the hard version one xD Can't get past through 3rd map =P