iPhysics Problem

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Chop Suey, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Chop Suey

Chop Suey New Member

Alright. Whenever I use iPhysics the screen blinks. Is that usual, or can it be fixed?
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Although I should probably smack your ass for not searching first, I'll be nice, cause your new.

Please Register or Log in to view images

You can either uninstall dock, or turn on 'compatability mode' within iPhysics. Compatability mode degrades and slows the graphics somewhat.
  3. Chop Suey

Chop Suey New Member

what do you mean uninstall dock? Also i did search just couldnt find any good anwsers.
  4. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

if you dont know what "uninstall dock" means, then dont wry about it
    turn on compatability mode:
    open iphysics and you'll see homescreen with list of games
    tap options (top right)
    5th row says compatibility mode (tap it to turn it on/off)
    tap save (top right)
    enjoy playing iPhysics
  5. krystal k.

krystal k. New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i have iPhysic running very very well without copatibility mode enabled, in that way i keep all the smoothy move and animation rendering engine of iPhysics 1.0.1 on 1.1.4 firmware (and worked too on 1.1.3 firmware)

I have never updated iPhysics app from installer because when i do, iPhysics sucks on image blinking, but the one i have on pc, and when i use the way of ssh to transfer iPhysics app 1.0.1 from pc to the touch with 0777 permission set, everything rocks, runs like hell!!! and it worked as well when i used to be on 1.1.3 firmware.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ote1u9

Download mine, extract, and then ssh iPhysics 1.0.1, and tell me if it works without compatibility mode enabled!!!