Iphysics on 2.0.2 firmwear

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by ChainsawHarry, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ChainsawHarry

ChainsawHarry New Member

I have a jailbroken ipod with 2.0.2 softwear and Iphysics is not on installer or on a source. how do i get the application?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

It has yet been ported, but the creator r4m0n is planning, I believe, to release the application via the AppStore for $10 or around that price. Most level downloads will be free, while some will be available for a low price depending on the developer.

Just be patient and it'll be here soon with many improvements and extra goodies.
    More info here
  3. tacobeans123

tacobeans123 Banned

Spell check:

I have a jailbroken iPod touch with 2.0.2 firmware and iPhysics is not on installer or cydia and i cannot find the sorce how do i get the application?
  4. Kluak

Kluak New Member

stupid crap

that is stupid if he charges for iphysics. I understand he needs money and all that but I think the app should be free unless he does the levels free as well. Or some how do a free demo. Or do the app for free with some levels included in the download and charge for the levels. He could even do level packs and do like 6 in a pack for $5. And charge $1 a pack.
  5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Free demo coming very soon.

Not sure what the price will be yet for the full version, but it will be fair.