iPhysics Lite reviewed by Apple!

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by r4m0n, Sep 28, 2008.

1. r4m0n

r4m0n New Member

And rejected!

We were expecting that that could happen, mainly because our “Steve ragdoll” pack, and that was indeed one of the reasons… But not the only one.

We intended to use iPhysics Lite as a demo of the full iPhysics app, but Apple doesn’t want demos/limited functionality apps in the store, so we had to change our strategy a bit. We will still be releasing two version:

• iPhysics Lite - as soon as Apple review it (shouldn’t fail this time). It’s no longer just a simple demo of iPhysics, it’s a free standing app by itself. We have replaced “Steve ragdoll” with a couple of new levelpacks, and will add the ability to download new levelpacks on the fly as well, when our servers get ready for it (at the release of the full version). Not all new levelpacks, but a new good one every month at least. This version will be available at the App Store for U$1.99.
    • iPhysics - in about a month. All of the Lite version, with download access to all levelpacks made so far (including all of the old jailbroken ones), some new levelpacks and an online, flash based, levelpack editor. We will also add new levelpacks every week, run a few tournaments now and then and new functionalities like screen scrolling/zooming and replay recording and playback. This version will be available at the App Store for U$9.99.

The new iPhysics Lite was already sent back to Apple, and they are re-checking it. We think that it should be faster this time, but we don’t have any position on when it is going to go online… But you will know when it’s out, we will make sure

Please Register or Log in to view images

You can check any last moment updates here: http://www.iphone.r4m0n.net/?p=59
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

hopefully they will accept this new version
    that sucks how they rejected the previous one
    good luck to them
  3. buckycat

buckycat New Member

Can't wait for it to be released.
  4. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  5. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I don't know why I haven't played this game yet. It seems like I'm missing out on something great.
  6. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

it's not on the app store yet
    only on 1.1.x
    not on 2.0 yet
    and will cost money
  7. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

When i started reading this is was all mad that apple rejected it, now i'm happy that i read the whole thing.
  8. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

ohh, good luck for the next time

9. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    awesome =) i cant wait till its in appstore so i can make my levelpacks for it

10. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That sucks, but good to hear your back on track!