IPhysics LE Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pieisgood999, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Pieisgood999

Pieisgood999 New Member

Right. I have made a levelpack on iphysics LE. I have moved it to my ipod sucessfully using winSCP. I played one of the levels, and all of my static lines and polygons are there(The ball hits them) but they are invisible. HELP!
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

You have to manually draw a background picture that 'fits' on to your level. Usually you would draw the picture first and then use the LE to put the lines in after.
  3. Pieisgood999

Pieisgood999 New Member

NO,No,No. Sorry, I must have worded it wrongly. I am not drawing a background. I am trying to put obsticles in front of the ball to stop it from easily reaching the target.
    Are you saying that the lines are always invisible and they are highlighted by a custom background?
    e.g. The custom background shows the lines and then you draw the invisible ones over the top?
    If this is the case, how do you do the moving lines using motors?
  4. Pieisgood999

Pieisgood999 New Member

5. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Yes, your lines are invisible, and match up with your drawing. To make moving lines on motors, you have to create a motor, and give your invisible 'line' some color or graphics. The LE does NOT support this stuff, and you must do it manually. It is kind of difficult to explain easily, but if you type 'r4m0n iphysics' into google, look for his site, and there is an explanation of all of the xml in there.