iPhysics Lag

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by eeevan, Dec 11, 2007.

1. eeevan

eeevan New Member

I'm really enjoying iPhysics but there is something that is really bugging me;almost constant lag.

Of all the videos I've seen of it in action, none of them seem to display the type of lag I get. I do have practically every application from every available source installed (overkill, I know) and I'm thinking that could be playing a part.

Anyone got any ideas?
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it lags when theres to many objects on the screen, just draw a line through them all and you should be fine.
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Make sure to hold the home button for like 5-10 seconds to quit all applications.
  4. eeevan

eeevan New Member

Yeah, having to calculate vectors for too many objects will cause some lag, I can accept that. But I'm talking about in a levelpack with just a circle and a line, it shouldn't be lagging as much as it is.

Gah, maybe it's time to start uninstalling some of those apps...
  5. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Define "lag." Do they move slowly but fluidly, or is the movement choppy?
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

You're right. It shouldn't lag at all on simple levels. I don't know what is causing it, but the amount of apps probably isn't the problem. I am on page 7 of summerboard now, and things are still running great.