iPhysics is dead...

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by whatproblems, Feb 27, 2008.

1. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    since r4m0n hasn't been around at all, and people haven't been putting as much effort into this game, it just seems to have died

i mean, there are people ilke Rawd and Moo and Mindfield and such putting in a lot of effort into their new levelpacks, but it just seems that since r4m0n hasn't been on to put anything in the repo, the game just seems to have... died

this game had so much potential and still does... but yea...
    1 person likes this.
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I still mess around in Sandbox when I'm bored, and I do think the pinball levelpack, kind of got me interested again. I understand what your saying though.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ToXiC

ToXiC Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's pretty fun , but I'd like to see new levels , if I would , know how to make some , I would

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. weewoot

weewoot New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    totaly agree. They should put more things like moon patrol and pinball.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

they can always upload games and we put it on our pods manuelly, like that hamster ball game (so fun)
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I hear ya.

I think we all got a little bit spoiled with the speediness in which r4m0n first started this project. He made this program and updated in such short time, that I for one, kind of came to expect it.

The last I spoke with r4m0n (about 12 days ago), he was still very interested in the project. We discussed setting up a website with tournaments and prizes, he was talking about completely re-writing the program in a new language to make it easier for level developers, he was working on bug fixes for iPinball for me, amongst other things.

He told me he had been very busy with work, but he was going to try to get out a quick patch for the 1.1.3 problem. That was the last I heard. I get about 30 emails per day, asking me how to fix the 1.1.3 problem, and I don't know what to say, because the problem is so different, depending on your system. I also see that r4m0n hasn't responded to tons of inquiries on his website. He must be very busy, but I am getting a bit frustrated.

In the meantime, it gives me more time to perfect the things that I am working on, so when he comes back, we can have some fun things to play.

7. kylepsp

kylepsp New Member

Yea the last pack that i can remember was the hamsters through time one. Its been agessssss. I know i shouldnt be complaining if i cant do it, but iphysics is great!
  8. tlknocke

tlknocke New Member

When I first got my iPoT, I was AMAZED by iPhysics and thought the same thing.

But now that I know everything that it can do, I have lost interest.

I don't know why, I just did.

Kinda sad...

9. Rawd

Rawd New Member

The main reason most people have lost intrest is the lack of competition. Once you finish a level pack it becomes kind of boring. Hopefully we see a high score upload system soon.
  10. htrapz

htrapz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey Rawd,

hows the iArkanpineggle level project going on? Any screenies on it?