iPhysics Instruction Manual

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Trekky0623, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Trekky0623

Trekky0623 New Member

Part 1: Installation
    Note: You must have a jailbroken iPod.
    Make sure you have a wi-fi connection, then go into Installer, then to Sources. Tap the Edit button, and then the add button. In the dialog box that comes up, type:
    http://iphone.r4m0n.net/repos

After that, go to Install, and scroll to the folder "iPhyisics". Then install the application iPhysics. You can then go back into this same folder to install level packs.

Part 2: Objective
    The objective of iPhyisics is to guide the blue ball to the red square/star by using objects and gravity.

Part 3: Controls

Dragging creates lines. Dragging a perimeter creates a solid polygon object. Single tapping creates joints that you can hang lines or polygons off of. Double tapping will create small circles. To make a circle of adjustable size, tap and hold for a few seconds, and then drag to form a circle, with the radius being guided by your finger. To delete an object, the default control is "scratch" (draw a zig-zag pattern over and object, at least three turns in the zig-zag), although when this option is turned off this becomes a double tap as well. This does not interfere with the circles. Simply double tap an object to delete it.

Some levels have the ability to use the iPod's accelerometer to change which way down is and therefore change which way gravity is pulling. You can also drag by touching an object and then dragging it.

To pause, which brings up the Main Menu and Restart buttons, simply shake the iPod slightly. Restart will restart the current level you are playing, while Main Menu will take you back to the list of level packs.
  2. computerwiz_222

computerwiz_222 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    THANK YOU - I had no idea how to actually play the game.
  3. Clash

Clash New Member

thanks a lot, I didn't know how to make a circle
    or how to pause the game!
  4. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

thanks, i didnt know how to pause but i had done it a few times and i was like "what?" but i guess i just shaked it.
  5. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

I know this a total noob question, but, how exactly do you make the ball move. So far I've been making balls above it to push it the direction I want, but thats not really working.
  6. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Dude, this is fantastic, can I link to this on my site if I give you credit, etc.
  7. Trekky0623

Trekky0623 New Member

You have to move it by using objects. So drop some stuff on it or draw something and push the object the push the ball. You cannot directly touch the ball.
  8. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Nice job, stuck.
  9. keft

keft Member

Ohh. Nice. I hade no idea to use this before.
  10. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Oh, thanks for this! I had no clue.. haha.