iPhysics Homepage

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by PetaB, Sep 19, 2008.

?

Do you like this image?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    26.8%
  3. I don't reallly care

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  1. PetaB

PetaB New Member

hey guys and gals! tell me what you think of this homepage? i made it today and want to know what you think. I took some stuff from the original iPhysics homepage and put them in this image. other than that, the rest is photoshoped! tell me what you think and tell me if you think if rawd or r4mon would like this idea! Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

ALSO!

The point of me making this thread was to just give r4mon and rawd ideas about their (soon to be best selling) game. I'd love to help out with the game and give them more ideas so that it could be improved. So i will be updating as often as i can with new pics of the iphysics homepage so that there is a selection of the many designs from which you can choose from.

Attached Files:

2. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    You must really like iPhysics.

3. PetaB

PetaB New Member

u kidding? best game for the iphone EVER!!!!

------------------double post merged------------------
    i forgot to mention that im gonna be making several homepages for iphysics so you all can look at different ones!

im working on editing the one up right now and when im done with that im gonna start from scratch.

im doing this just to show my support for iphysics and to also show that r4mon and rawd are really great at what they do. i just want to help out with the game as much as they will let me.
  4. Your Everyday Hacker

Your Everyday Hacker Banned

I hope you understand that they DON'T want you.
    First of all, it's been just them for a while. They might want to keep it that way.
    Second of all, if they were recruiting a team basically they'd tell us.

OK? So stop trying. The only way they'd maybe even consider it is if you made them like....nothing. They'd consider NOBODY.

Sorry to say.

Anyways - The image is OK..:L
  5. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Sadly I agree, Im sure Rawd has said he didnt want help with graphics but you are free to design your own level packs.
  6. PetaB

PetaB New Member

first off, thanks for the compliment!

secondly, idc if they want me or not. i just want the quality of iphysics to be at it's best if im gonna be paying for it. wouldn't you?

If you read my thread, you'd know that im just giving ideas and also getting feedback from the community.

7. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i think, uh, the gradients on the circles are a bit stupid and don't match anything
  8. PetaB

PetaB New Member

k thanx for the feedback!

im working on fixing it now.
  9. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i am not sure about the tree and the buttons, also i dont like the einstein character it doesnt fit in, tbh i prefer the way it is atm
  10. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Just making sure.. But you do realize that this game is NOT a port or copy of that pc game called 'Crayon Physics'... right?

Although Crayon Physics was r4m0ns original inspiration, the physics code, music, graphics, animations, and games are all original, and we would like to keep it that way.

If you would like to make a crayon looking levelpack when the game is released, I am sure that would be fine.

Edit: I am very glad that you like iPhysics, and are excited to help! I would love to take your talent and help you apply it to a real levelpack once we release the game. Pretty busy right now with other things.