iPhysics 1.1

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by r4m0n, Mar 2, 2008.

1. r4m0n

r4m0n New Member

Update!

http://iphysics.r4m0n.net/index.php?title=Latest_Updates

Sorry for the delay people, but finally the fix for 1.1.3/1.1.4 is here.
    I'm also moving the levelpack directory to ~/Media/iPhysics, and the update tries to move everything there, but as there were many fixes to the problem around, I probably can't get everything right for everyone... So, if you get any "Main Script Execution Failed" in Installer.app, please drop me a note with all the details you can about the fixes you used, and your current directory structure of the levelpacks. Also, you probably can get everything working by uninstalling and reinstalling iPhysics and the levelpacks.

Also, I'm still alive.... busy, but still alive.... You will hear more from me from now on...Right after I put online those dozens of levelpacks in my inbox...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

i always thought you were around, just not active..thanks for the fix,ill update soon
  3. kaiokimoto

kaiokimoto New Member

<3 Awesome
  4. Zach23

Zach23 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I love you r4m0n.
  5. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

I updated iphysics (Im on 1.1.1) and I lost every single game except sandbox and crayon physics. I sshed and moved things where they were supposed to go and nothing worked. Im displeased at the moment.
  6. r4m0n

r4m0n New Member

Sorry to hear, but moving stuff around is complicated, even more with the multiple software versions floating around... Re-installing the levelpacks should fix everything now, and I'll take a more careful look at the update script to see if I did something wrong...
  7. kaiokimoto

kaiokimoto New Member

Yeah, I found that out. Dont install the update, if you checked, it updates to 1.0.1 In other words, youre going down from 1.1.1 to 1.0.1, losing your games and stuff.

SO to fix this, uninstall iPhysics. Reinstall the 1.1.1, and this time DO NOT install the 1.0.1 "update". You should be good.

This worked for me, hope it works for you.
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

The update worked great for me. Thanks r4m0n...
  9. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Ok I uninstalled and reinstalled the level packs and they are all back. I was wondering though, R4m0n, could you put all the levelpacks (including the ones in your inbox) into one dowload? I know there is a dowload like that but it only contains 31 packs. It would save around an hour if you could do this.
  10. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

Any new improvements/addons you're working on, r4mon?