iPhysics 1.0 full version

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by PetaB, Sep 16, 2008.

?

What price do you think iPhysics should cost? (A fair price but not unreasonable)

1. $1.99

33.2%
  2. $2.99

13.9%
  3. $3.99

11.7%
  4. $4.99

22.5%
  5. $5.99

5.7%
  6. $6.99

1.6%
  7. $7.99

2.5%
  8. $8.99

0.9%
  9. $9.99 or higher

7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PetaB

PetaB New Member

pre-iPhysics 1.0 full version

How much will you pay for iPhysics? Please tell me how you feel. Maybe, if we get enough support from the iPod Touch Fans community, R4mon and Rawd will lower the price of the game (or make up their minds about a set price if they haven't already.).

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE iPhysics! It's one of the most creative games I've ever seen. I'm an avid gamer so I know what I'm talking about as do many other people.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also, if you would vote on the poll, please tell me what pricing range this game should be. Free will not be an option because this is a really great game that obviously took a lot of time.

Also to R4mon and/or Rawd who might read this:

Remember what you do with iPhysics is your business, not ours. But remember the reason why the iPhone/ iPod Touch community fell in love with iPhysics originally. It was a great game with good old graphics like on the computer version with none of the crappy graphics like it has now.

2. jieo

jieo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    they haven't even put iPhysics out yet... but i would pay $9.99 aka $10 bcuz i know the graphics will change (hopefully) and it was realy fun =D... LOVED YOUR GAME R4MON

3. philip goldberg

philip goldberg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ill just download the lite edition
  4. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, Rawd has already said what price it will be.
  5. PetaB

PetaB New Member

no he hasn't. they are still "thinking"
  6. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    What graphics? Is there a screenshot about the new graphics?
  7. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

[Sigh]
    This game is worth well over $9.99.
    With infinite content with downloadable content, it is against Apple's terms to sell things within an application submitted in the App Store. Which thus means that it ISN'T POSSIBLE for them to sell levelpacks with iPhysics. They MUST be free.

Toodles.

8. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    $4.99 Seems fair enough
  9. Rawd

Rawd New Member

PetaB:

Please don't call the graphics crappy when you haven't played the game yet. You keep asking to help with the graphics, and I have told you in PM, that you are more than welcome to make your own packs once the editor is released. Are you bitter that I don't want your help?

Did you hear something about paid levelpacks? Nothing has been said about that from either r4m0n or I, so I am not sure where you are getting that from. Whatever we come up with will hopefully be fair. If you don't think it is fair, then don't buy it, and we will judge by sales figures. I am sorry, but polls in this forum are not really a big deciding factor.

I have stated before, that I am not a graphic artist, and I don't pretend to be. I have coded every single level and game in the demo, other than H3X's pack. I updated the graphics the best I could, to show level makers at least what is possible. iPhysics is going to be a community based game that displays all of YOUR talent. You will be free to show us your graphics skills at that time.

If you want to make your own app store game on the iPhysics engine, and show us all what you are capable of, I believe r4m0n is going to be licensing the engine for a percentage of profit.

Please, everyone.. if you don't like what I have come up with once you see it, tell me then. I am trying not to take this personally.

Rod.
  10. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I voted 9.99. iPhysics was one of the reasons I jailbroke my iPhone. And jailbreaking...was one of the reasons I purchased my iPhone....iPhysics has been with us since 1.1.1, so why should we abandon it. Just for a few dollars? Everyone of the iPhysics team has been working hard, and is even giving out a free lite version of iPhysics beforehand! Now that is confidence right there....goooo iPhysics. I support you 100%!...but may I suggest that you keep the price at 7.99-8.99, even though you will be making the price lower, you will probably make a lot more money this way and many more people would buy it.

Btw, can't wait for the level editor =).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.