iPhysics 1.0.1

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by Rawd, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Rawd

Rawd New Member

From r4m0ns site:

1.0.1 Update - 2008-01-26
    This is mostly an update to help those with the flicker problems... There is now an "Compatibility mode" in the options screen, that make the engine slower, uglier and behave nicer with other apps... The flicker problem is a compatibility problem with other apps, so if you disable the other apps which may be interfering with iPhysics, you don't need the compatibility mode... If you can't disable it, or can't find the app which is causing problems, now at least you can play...
  2. Safari Al

Safari Al New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well at least it will help the people with flickering screens. If not try removing the dock (as stated in the iPhysics 1.0 thread) or install advanced preferances, and enable show touch, then exit, reboot and disable it, reboot again and try. Sorry if it didn't help you

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for the update on the update Rawd.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. berky93

berky93 New Member

aaaah! I went over to my dads and brought my ipod so I could update and use installer (still working on the wifi thing, dont say anything!) but it couldnt refresh because I had so many sources. so uninstall the all sources thing so it doesnt update ever. then i took 3 hours to remove all the crap it added. and then I had to leave. oh well, I guess I'll deal with the flickering for 2 more days...

and has anyone noticed that with the insaller update it takes longer for a source to be removed? before it was instant, now its like 20 seconds.