iPhysics 0.9

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by r4m0n, Dec 9, 2007.

1. r4m0n

r4m0n New Member

2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks!!!!
  3. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    thanks!!!!!!!
  4. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it's going to help the lag problems now that we can delete a ton of objects at once by just striking a line through it.
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

im confused - how do you scratch to delete? its not working for me, and now line drawing is messed up!
  6. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Works okay for me. Draw a line over top of an object to delete it. If there's no object there to delete it will draw a line instead. I'm very grateful for this option. When trying to drag certain objects I'd often end up drawing unwanted lines instead, and I had no way to get rid of them effectively. Scratch to erase makes that dead easy.
  7. --wolf--

--wolf-- New Member

Just one suggestion for the scratch to delete.

Could you make it so you have to do a zig zag / cross out type line to delete it. It gets frustrating when you need to draw a line right next to another line and end up deleting it instead.

Just maybe a /\/\/ over the object?

EDIT: It also seems to want to join objects more than before. I liked it before how the lines how to touch each other to make a solid shape, now it seems to make a solid shape even if they don't touch.

I'm sorry but I'm starting to like the older version a little more. Try playing the Newton As A Child level pack and see how much harder it is. (For me it is anyway)
  8. ahijah

ahijah New Member

Scratch to erase is a nice feature, but has actually made it a lot more difficult

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I tend to make a lot of fulcrum type contraptions, and now, when trying to draw the lever, it is striking out the base all the time.

I would suggest that the strike through be modified such that it has to have 2 strike throughs...such that you draw a U shape through what you want to get rid of...
  9. Poffel

Poffel New Member

in my opinion, there should me a mode for deleting, shake - deleting mode - scratch - mode off

sometimes i need the scratch function, und sometimes i don't, but you can't deactivate it, unless you go to the mainmenu

(sry 4 my bad english)
  10. mark9white

mark9white New Member

Or how about using the multi-touch? Eg while holding down one finger, swipe the other finger through the items you want to delete ...

PS. great game r4m0n!