iPhone3G R12d iPhoDroid, Help me..

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by gorillatimemachine, Aug 13, 2010.

1. gorillatimemachine

gorillatimemachine New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I installed iPhoDroid R12d from my iMac to my iPhone3G 3.1.3 and it worked find.. So heres where the problems started.. I opened OpeniBoot and I selected the middle option that said "install" becouse Android was lagging alot.. After I reinstalled it from my iPhone3G I decided to choose the first "IphoneOS" choice in OpeniBoot and my iPhone would not boot it would have the Apple logo than it would just shut off.. So I tried to uninstall it and after it uninstalled that did not help.. So I tried to restore it and now I get stuck at Error 1015 almost at the end of the Verifying iPhone Software, I'm really helpless at this point.. I'm pretty good with the iPhone JB's & Unlocks.. I need urgent help ASAP
    Thanks, GTM

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Put your phone in DFU mode and try restoring again. It usually helps. And you might be restoring to the newest firmware. So Shift and restore click on the firmware you want.
  3. gorillatimemachine

gorillatimemachine New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I tried restoring to 3.1.3 my current well was my current firmware 3x times already, Ill try it again
    Thanks tho exit1010
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    When your iPhone3G 3.1.3 gets the iTunes 1015 error let the iPhone go into recovery mode then open BlackRain and run it it will fix everything!
    GTM and GroillaTimeMachine recieve credit for this fix! Thanks

Simple! Slick! Smart!
  4. deleted_account2

deleted_account2 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Unless you have shsh on file with Cydia, you have to restore to iOS4.0.2, iPhoDroid still works on 4.x. Why haven't you updated? You can be jailbroken all the way up to the latest firmware release!
  5. Kallen

Kallen Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    To get past the 1015 error, run blackra1n. So you restore your 3.1.3 iOS. At the very end the 1015 error. Close it, and then close iTunes. open Blackra1n, follow the prompts. You have now restored AND jailbroken.