iphone

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by pnasca, Jan 13, 2008.

1. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I was thinking about buying an iphone idk yet, but i was wondering can i downgrade every single phone to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it like the ipod touch or is there a certain week that works or something like that. Also can i hack this phone to be used with verizion and not have any trouble aka. bring it into the store and them not say anything,yet they stil help me. are there anythings i need to know id like to get one but i want to know if i CANT jailbreak a certain one . I WANT TO BE ABLE TO JAILBREAK AS WELL AS HACK IT TO VERIZION.
    Let me know
    thanks
  2. patch168

patch168 New Member

Hi Everyone

It is good to join this community. I am new here... got an iPhone 1.1.1. Wanna learn more about the capabilities of the iPhone.
  3. hockeycraze12000

hockeycraze12000 New Member

Well, sorry to break the news to you, but if you want to buy an iphone NOW, then ur out of lock.

All currently shipped iPhones come with a baseband which is at the moment unjailbreakable. (if thats a word)

If you get an iPhone that was shipped before the baseband change, you can absoslutely jailbreak it and use ANYSIM in installer to use verizon on it.

Although i dont think apple would be willing to help you, as all hacked phones and touches become completely void of there warranty after you jailbreak it. You can force restore it though.