iPhone wont sync without interruption

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pogoyoyo, Oct 1, 2009.

1. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    After restoring to a custom 3.1 firmware from 3.0, i opened up itunes and tried putting my music on. Once i did this, it put roughly 100 songs on and then my iphone did the plug in noise, and itunes gave me an error saying it could not write to the disk, and then another error saying the disk could not be found, followed by my iphone disappearing from the left. I have to replug my iphone for it to show up, and then the same thing happens, but instead it puts on 2 or 3 songs and does it D:
    any ideas?
  2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

What version iTunes are you on?
  3. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    true im on 8.2, my bad, ill report back when 9 is done downloading
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    k got itunes 9, and my iphone is replugging itself for some reason :S
    welp itunes refuses to restore to the custom firmware again, therefore i have a " bricked " iphone, to a certain point, until they come out with a new jailbreak.
    i cant restore to normal firmware because i have a 2g sim card and itunes wont activate my iphone with it.
    HELP!!!
    Apple genius guys tried to fix my iphone problem, and they restored my iphone to 3.1, only to find an error saying that the sim card inserted cannot be used with this iphone. i admit its a 2g sim card, but it works perfectly fine when the iphone gets activated such as that by a jailbreak. Unfortunatly the only way to jailbreak right now is with custom firmware, and my friend sent me his custom firmware cuz he has a mac, and the above happened, infinite disconnect/reconnect loop happened. And now that apple restored me to 3.1, my iphone refuses to restore to the custom firmware!!!!!!! i put it in DFU mode and try to restore to the custom firmware, but it extracts the firmware, prepares my iphone for restore, and gives me error 1600!
    Anyone know what i could do?
    I was so desperate that i tried to go to the apple store and make a custom firmware on a macbook on display with the new pwnagetools released today, but the macbook asked me for the account password

Please Register or Log in to view images

and when i asked the guy to put it in, he chuckled and said he cant and wont

Please Register or Log in to view images