iPhone will not connect to YouTube

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Shintsu, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Shintsu

Shintsu New Member

I have been unable to figure out why my Jailbroken iPhone will not connect to YouTube. It connected before but now every time I try to connect to it it says it's unavailable. Anyone have this problem? I'm stumped on what to do and it sucks because my WiFi works great (I'm doing this all on my wireless at home) and Safari works fine it's just YouTube. I thought YouTube was down but when I checked on my PC it was up and just fine so I don't understand what the problem is.
  2. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Try installing a YouTube tweak.
  3. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    what firmware are u on and how did u jailbreak it?
  4. Shintsu

Shintsu New Member

Erm, sorry I don't know what YouTube tweaks are. Is it an application or something else? I just don't get why it would stop working after it worked fine before.

The iPhone is firmware 1.1.4 as my sig says and since I bought the phone 2nd hand the lady had used the Ziphone method. I would've prefered the old fashioned manual way which is how I did the iPod and it works flawlessly. Other than this, the iPhone works fine though.
  5. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well go into installer and download a app called YouTube fix and it should work just fine