iPhone will not connect to AT&T T-Mobile Etc.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aasimbeck, May 26, 2008.

1. aasimbeck

aasimbeck New Member

Oct 26, 2007
    My iphone was working fine on any network, until i just got a mac, then i decided to mess with the SDK and see what i could come up with. Out of excitement i loded the latest iPhone beta firmware on it (The 5 i believe, ends with 'f'). So it gets in the purple mode, and i cant downgrade, i could only restore to the same beta version. Evbentually i got it in DFU mode and i was able to downgrade to 1.1.4. So i used ZiPhone to 'Do it all' and after it completed i entered my sim PIN, and i have no bars. WiFi works fine, but no service. Ive tried to use my T-Mobile paygo sim, no luck, tried 2 GoPhone sims, no luck, Also tried a virgin mobile sim i had that connected me to T-Mobile, and no luck.

Heres some info on it
    Currently Running: 1.1.4 (4A102)
    Capacity: 8.0 GB
    Model: MA712LL
    Modem Firmware: 04.05.02_G
    *PART* Of serial: First 4-8880, Last 3-WH8

If there is anyone out there that can help me, please help! I know someone knows how to solve this problem.
    I've saved up for this iPhone for about 6 months. And now it doesnt work ;(

I dont believe there was anything harmed with the S-Gold chip, Correct me if im wrong but if there was WiFi would not work.

Thanks Guys.

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Dec 4, 2007
    A little research might have clued you in thet the last two versions can't be jailbroken or pwnd.

3. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Feb 19, 2008
    theres 2 ways to fix this

1.restore again and it should be fine

2.go into installer and download an app named bootneuter and then it wil work fine