iPhone vs. iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hugo, Dec 29, 2007.

?

What device do you think performs better from your experience?

1. iPod Touch

70.6%
  2. iPhone

23.5%
  3. No difference

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. haven't payed attention, will get back to you

5.9%
  1. hugo

hugo New Member

I have owned an iPod touch since it came out, now I just got an iphone for Xmas and I have notice that the iPhone has a better screen, and it might be because the light ambience sensor is more responsive, I have not found my eyes getting tired while surfing the web in a dark room as it would happen with the touch, also I have noticed safari loading faster. In my experience overall the iPhone runs more smoothly and efficiently. So this poll is mainly directed to people who own both an iPhone or an iPod touch or who have spent a long amount of time with both devices. Now I want to know if people have noticed the same difference or if maybe I have a bad iPod... Week 41s I think are sketchy.

Full disclosure: my ipod touch is jailbroken my iPhone is not.
  2. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

its almost the same thing...just that the iphone can call...thats about it
  3. linds

linds New Member

The iPhone is, without a doubt, the better product. You get all the goodies from the touch plus you get a phone and camera etc. From what I've seen, the iPhone does have a better screen as well. Now whether it's actually better performing, I'm not sure.

The difference being is obviously cost if you don't mind paying every month for the phone service
  4. hugo

hugo New Member

wow, from what i see on from the poll results the consensus is that the ipod touch performs better than the iphone, maybe i should find a time to get mine replaced since it's so under par