iPhone vnc server.

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Guest0496, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Guest0496

Guest0496 New Member

VnSea is a client; I mean a server. the ability to control the iPhone from a pc or a mac with a mouse and keyboard is very desireable, and opens up a whole range of possiblitys, either by directly controling the iPhone, or porting a gui such as Gnome, will significantly increase the usfullness of the little gadget.

you may ask, why would I want do that?

well, why would I want any computer?
    Why would I ever want to vnc into anouther computer?

Awnser: It enables a range of possbilitys, the little iPhone has a lot of power for it's size, and it is very worth taking advantage of it; also with the built in power we have from the console thanks to Cydia, and with terminal, I could forsee creating a Gnome vnc sesson on the iPod from Terminal, and then vncing into it on the iPhone itself using VnSea, giving a nice usable GUI/OS to use on the go.

Now; while I can program quite competently, I don't know any languages that would help this happen on the iPhone, [being a high-level-windows baby who only programs in his spare time at any rate] this is an application idea, and nobody ever said it had to be taken seriously, or anyone had to do anything about it.

I just thought It was a good idea.