iPhone VIdeo Recorder for iPhone 2.0 Released!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by ricardofelix95, Aug 22, 2008.

1. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

The first iPhone Video recording application, made by DreamCatcher, was released Today for the iPhone 3G. It is $19.95 and can record with full audio and video. It can record up to 15 FPS, and you can upload directly to YouTube, or send out as an email. This was previously released under the 1.1.4 Firmware, but now has been ported to 2.X.

iPhone Video Recorder (for 2G and 3G iPhone) is a powerful iPhone oriented video recorder produced by DreamCatcher. iPhone Video Recorder records audio and video to the compressed mpeg4 format, so the recording is space saving, an-hour-high-quality recording will be a file as small as 60MB. iPhone Video Recorder boasts a frame rate up to 15fps which guarantees better recording performance . With iPhone Video Recorder, recording is easy and enjoyable, you may play back the video, download it to a computer, upload to Youtube, or send it out by email as you wish.

To install you can add the Cydia Source, http://www.iphonevideorecorder.com.
  2. claytonb

claytonb New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Downloaded it, tried it, and it's not worth $19.95. The playback is very poor. You be the judge.....
  3. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

Dude, I have purchased the app (on 1.1.4) and the quality is perfect to be an iphone
  4. cameleon1267

cameleon1267 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    keeps crashing at the encoding part error code 100010f. Any idea how to solve this ?

not worth 20$ so far.
  5. fred7

fred7 New Member

I thinnk is not a good app I want to know why instaling this app is trying to overwirite the DS_store a local vulnerability whereby a
    (non-privileged) user can create an environment that can cause other users
    (including root) to unknowingly arbitrarily overwrite files
  6. b19jon

b19jon New Member

Installed and purchased !

Now all I need is the MMS abilty and v2.0.x software will be as good as 1.1.4

Please Register or Log in to view images