iPhone Unlock Sites?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wolvo_oliver, Sep 20, 2009.

1. wolvo_oliver

wolvo_oliver New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Hi guys i have seen several websites claiming they can unlock any iphone running on any firmwire even the latest 3.1. It also states its money back guaranteed and 100% guaranteed. My question is has any1 used any of these sites of know of any1 that has used them? Are they just simply a scam? i mean there are a lot of sites claiming to do so, surely 1 of them is geniune?? right lol?

Here is a few websites i have come across:

iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click, 2min iPhone 3G/3GS Software Unlock guaranteed

Unlock any iPhone 3G S - Unlock iPhone 2G & 3.1 - Instant Unlock iPhone Software

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Cheers guys

Oliver
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Most of these sites use stolen code from the iPhone dev team (who work for free), repackage it, then charge $$$/€€€/£££ for it. This is one of the reasons why iPtF is against discussion/recommendation of paid utilities.
    Go to blog.iPhone-dev.org for free info, and jailbreaking & unlocking software.
  3. wolvo_oliver

wolvo_oliver New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ah i see, i didnt mean to advertise or break any rules. sorry guys. it wont be mentioned again. thankyou for the information. very kind. regards oliver
  4. andybno2

andybno2 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    best and free option is jailbreak and use ultrasn0w to unlock the iPhone and you wouldn't of spent a penny