iPhone Tunnel WiFi Help?

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by pickles, Sep 10, 2008.

1. pickles

pickles New Member

Alright, I installed iPhone Tunnel Suite 2.6 on my windows xp. And it's my crappy computer. I have no internet connection on that computer setup at all. But I do have a wifi network. I just need a step-by-step guide on how to set up a connection using my iPod touch. I'm confused.
  2. pickles

pickles New Member

3. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm Basically in the same situation as u. I've searched all over google and just cant find a simple guide to do this.
  4. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Please somebody help us out yo!!!
  5. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i have no clue either i cant find out how to do this.
  6. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yo this is getting ridiculous. here's all this talk about this cool new program. and i just wanna find out how to get it to work. every tutorial or set of instructions of looked up, from all over the internet give very simple explanations without details or troubleshooting. So, could someone, PLEASE explain how to use this? I have a windows xp PC, and i'd like to use iPhone Tunnel suite to tunnel my ipod touch's internet connection to my computer to use the internet. PLEASE? ANYBODY?
  7. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    OK fine im working on it. Ill get back to you in a few hours. Im gonna test it on my crappy work PC with my 3G iPhones data connection. Then when i get home ill test it with my old iTouch.

So, my initial attempt failed. It looks like the tunnel suite has never been set up to work with the newer 2.2 firmwares. So im looking into another option but it may be a 2.2.1 only option right now.
  8. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Get PDAnet.