iPhone Tunnel Suite Issues - Fatal Error?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by tennisplyr3515, Aug 22, 2008.

1. tennisplyr3515

tennisplyr3515 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Up until today iPhone Tunnel Suite was working like a charm. But today after reinstalling Tap Tap Revenge using iTunes, when I try to use iPhone Tunnel suite I get some BS about a fatal error. It says "FATAL ERROR: Network Error: Software caused connetion abort" Reinstalling it did't work. I also used Enable SSH app and made sure it was on in Boss Prefs but it still will not work.
    This is really making me mad because it is the only way I can SSH into my iPod (Dial up sucks). Also, I have 2.0.1 firmware.
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    um try to reinstall.
  3. tennisplyr3515

Device:
    iPod touch
    Forgot to put that I tried that too, like twice, but thanks anyway.
  4. diegohuyke

diegohuyke New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I THINK that's the kill switch...

open bossprefs ----> tap "more" ----> then tap "disable apple kill switch, do what it says and tap neuter

I'm not sure if this will work, but I seuggest you do this the reinstall and reboot your idevice
  5. tennisplyr3515

Device:
    iPod touch
    Already did that before, allowing it won't work either. The only thing I remember changing is the Tap Tap app. If I can get on my neighbor's wifi ill try reinstalling SSH.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok, I allowed the killswitch but I also turn on the "SSH on reboot" and it is working now. Thanks for the help guys.