Iphone to blackberry

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by thedj, May 5, 2010.

1. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Alot of people I know have moved from iPhone to blackberry, what's so good about blackberry and why move from iPhone to that?

Also some people said iPhone is a kids phone and blackberry is a mans phone, who agrees with that?
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, it depends on what people prefer. I have an iPod Touch 3G and a Blackberry 9700. The reason why I have a Blackberry is because I'm used to them, and I prefer phones with a physical keyboard.
  3. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    mainly the people move because of the physical keyboard and the better calendar/contacts/business applications and functions on RIM Blackberrys

kids = good phone to play and have a nice UI or to use it as a media palyer
    men = business phone

that would be my interpretation

//EDIT: btw I have an iPhone but I use an Nokia 7500 Prism as my main phone - iPhone is only for surfing the WWW
    I do it this way because I prefer physical keyboards and a small phone too while the iPhone is great for surfing/chatting/whatsoever
  4. Soledrop

Soledrop New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Make Sure Its The Blackberry 9700
  5. Wildapache

Wildapache Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have a Tour 9630, & I love it. It's great for messaging, emails, full keyboard etc, & that lovely battery life. Apps not so much that's where the iphone takes it hands down. Basically iPhone is more of a fun phone, the Blackberry is more business like. I too have a 2G Ipod Touch, for the Apps/Music

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. i0range

i0range New Member

Im planning to switch but I dont know. Is browsing just as easy or almost as easy and fluent as the iPhone? what about the music player/video player?
  7. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

They're not horrible, but the iPhone does have a better browser and media player.
  8. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

I don't agree with it but a lot of adults think the same thing: that the iphone is more of a juvenile gadget, my aunt prefers the blackberry because she says its better suited for her uses and work, she needs the physical keyboard also, besides its on Verizon.