iPhone Thief Identified by "I'm Me" Tattoo On His Forehead

Discussion in 'Latest Tech News and Rumors' started by qaiz, Oct 19, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ah, iPhone thief's are sneaky aren't they? Going after your precious Device, probably out of jealousy I presume. You know, whats worse then getting your iPhone stolen tho? Well getting caught by the police for your hilariously placed and equally funny tattoo is a start!

Its like one of them things you do as part of a dare, you know what I mean?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thats him. You can tell by the tattoo on his face.

Anyways, a iPhone thief that has been plaguing South Florida for at least two months and has now been identified as 19-year-old Joseph Eric Williams. Well how did he get identified I hear you ask? Oh well its probably the "I'm Me" tattoo on his forehead that made him stand out.

Maybe it was supposed to say "IM me", you never know, he might just want to chat with you guys on his stole iPhone's. Free Advertising and all.

He also has a teardrop and moneybag tattooed on his face, presumably to compensate for the lack of money he has and the tears he will be crying in jail, but the "I'm Me" Tattoo was defiantly the thing that did him in.

Funnily enough he hasn't been caught just yet.

So the next time a guy comes up to you asking for the time with a tattoo on his head that says "I'm Me", keep well away will ya?
  2. MFdoom

MFdoom New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Heh, that is pretty funny
  3. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yh it is

What a silly thing to do tho, a tattoo on his face that says "I'm Me" doesn't even make sense, what was he thinking? Who else is he?