iPhone Theme for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by soccerpro100cn, Dec 31, 2007.

1. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    If you do everything i state below, then your iPod Touch home screen should look like this.

Please Register or Log in to view images

This will make your springboard look exactly like an iPhone. Your dock must only contain 4 icons and those apps. must be music, mail, safari, and video (in that order). your home screen apps must be in this order ... apollo, calendar, photos, installer, youtube, stocks, maps, weather, clock, calculator, notes, and settings. in summerboard, make sure that you have it set so your last row on the home screen is hidden. also, you have to disable icon text and dock text. all of this can be done in summerboard and customize. IMPORTANT - IN CUSTOMIZE, YOU MUST CHOSE THE IPHONE DOCK AS DEFAULT DOCK. THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU HAVE IT SET TO THE IPOD TOUCH DOCK.

Once done with the above, download my summerboard theme at this link.
    http://soccerpro100cn.deviantart.com/art/iPhone-Theme-for-Summerboard-73465415

(if you want the carrier logo, download Make It Mine.app in installer and set AT&T as the logo.)
  2. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Cool! kind of..... if I wanted my ipod to look like an iphone I would of bought a iphone. lol
  3. soccerpro100cn

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Haha true but its a good way to trick almost anyone : )
  4. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

You would have paid a few hundred more dollars just so it would look like an iphone even though you can get a theme to do it? What are you, stupid?

Please Register or Log in to view images

jking

BTW: I guess it's a kinda cool thing to do but making it think it has a camera and a sim card etc is kinda useless. Unless for tricking people lol.
  5. xALeXzx

xALeXzx Active Member

Looks like my tuto... BTW, how you can put the iTunes app as last of the 1st page and have 2 pages in the summerboard... Blank apps?
  6. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

Dude the 8gb iphone is $400 and the 16gb ipod touch is $400. I could have bought the iphone.
  7. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

Nice tutorial but this is really going to fool anyone...

They can just look at the outside and notice the different exterior / wifi receiver etc.
  8. soccerpro100cn

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The itunes icon is part of the wallpaper : )
    o and most of my friends are stupid so this will trick them lol
  9. iGabe Touch

iGabe Touch New Member

Pretty cool, but pretty useless too. I would get confused and try to start up the camera and end up opening installer. Haha
  10. xALeXzx

xALeXzx Active Member

TIP: Now, you can use the SIP-VoIP app as Phone.. it's better than Contacts ^^,