iPhone Swarovski cases, comments wanted

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jmiller09, Aug 20, 2009.

1. jmiller09

jmiller09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm pretty fussy when I come to choose an iPhone case. I've heard about a custom made Swarovski case from an international seller called "DSStyles".

I want to have something grand and elegant as it is for my girlfriend's iPhone 3GS whose 18 year-old birthday is coming and don't want to let her down. The case looks cool as I'm able to make a custom-made case for HER. But I don't know what it exactly looks like when it's on her hand. Does any one tried on their Swarovski before? How long does it take to make a case?

Anyone can help? Any comments and suggestions please. ===
  2. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Check the other thread you made that has the exact same text?
  3. betty_g09

betty_g09 New Member

Do you love diamond or crystals? I got a swarovski case from an internal company called dsstyles, you can custom made a case that you like, the quality is quite good, the case i made has been using for a few months, so far the crystals are shiny and looks pretty elegant, and yes I agree it must be great if you can have a case in the way you want it.

BTW, there are many channels for online payment, the most commonly used online is PayPal, a high level security payment gateway, check it out at www.paypal.com
  4. michaeln551

michaeln551 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    um...seems interesting to have a custom made case, is it only available for swarovski there? can i make my own printed case? how much is it? do you have any details about it?
  5. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    just get her a pack of condoms

Please Register or Log in to view images