iPhone Swarovski cases, comments wanted

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jmiller09, Aug 8, 2009.

1. jmiller09

jmiller09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm pretty fussy when I come to choose an iPhone case. I've heard about a custom made Swarovski case from an international seller called "DSStyles".

I want to have something grand and elegant as it is for my girlfriend's iPhone 3GS whose 18 year-old birthday is coming and don't want to let her down. The case there looks cool. But I don't know what it exactly looks like when it's on her hand. Does any one tried on their Swarovski before? Are the Swarovski crystals really that shine?

Anyone can help? Any comments and suggestions please.
  2. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Swarovski is kind of a famous crystal company. It'd probably be expensive and nice, but it'd be a block of crystal.
  3. Xhiea

Xhiea Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    i doubt that it would be a block of crystal, it will probably be a normal case that has swarovski diamonds or crystals stuck onto it
  4. SmoothTroopa

SmoothTroopa Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    in a local mall near me theres this swarovski shop. damn do those crystals shine & bling in the light. And i mean BLING. Some of them shine in plain white, some shine in rainbow. If you'd give us the link we could probably tell more, but if you want bling and have the money, the swarovski is your choice
    ps. though it can really make your girlfriends iphone a target for pickpockets