iPhone Shuffle

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by photonx, Mar 30, 2010.

1. photonx

photonx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

I found an app on the App Store (well actually AppShopper) yesterday that I thought was pretty cool and funny, and thought I'd share it with you guys. It's called Phone Shuffle and it basically applies the idea of the iPod Shuffle to the iPhone - you guessed it, it calls random people from your contacts.

http://appshopper.com/entertainment/phone-shuffle

I thought it was funny so I thought why not for $1? My friends all thought it was hilarious when I showed them today. You can also group your contacts, so you don't accidentally call someone that you may not want to..

Please Register or Log in to view images

I would write a review but since it's such a simple and easy to use app I don't think it needs further explanation.

Here's the iTunes link if you want to have a look: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-shuffle/id359232015?mt=8
  2. mikelangelo11

mikelangelo11 New Member

I saw that it was funny and seems great idea.I will also show this to my friends and I know they will all find it great.I want to know one thing about this,does iPhone Shuffle delivers the data at any time we needed?
  3. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Don't really see the point to it...
  4. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    You don't need to pose as a user. Developers are welcome to thread about their new Apps.

(No offence if you're not the developer, but it just seemed a tad suspicious)