iPhone Sentinel

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xitz your fearx, Sep 16, 2008.

1. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why use that when you can transfer files with DiskAid? Which is Free and for Mac OS X & Windows.
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    since it is in disk mode wouldnt it be able to work on an xbox now?
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    To do what? Transfer files? You can't add media directly into Music or Video apps
  5. aa_man137

aa_man137 New Member

I have tried this, in fact i posted about it earlier today in another thread...........It works nicely and your ipod does show up as a hard drive in your windows explorer. The only things i dont like about it is it formats a section (your choice of size) of your HD so you can only use it for storage (as far as i kno havent tested much) and in order for it to recognize as a portable HD you must open the sentinel program before you plug in your ipod. Maybe this will be changed in future releases. Otherwise its a nice program and great addition to the ipod touch/iphone.

as for the xbox its doubtful cause you need the sentinel program to recognize it as an hd.

EDIT: the company states that this program was created to run virtual desktops right off of your ipod, this would be pretty cool although i have not tested this function.