iPhone Screen Replacement

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iTouch532, Jun 10, 2009.

1. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I wanted to know if anyone here has a Screen Digitizer for the iPhone 2G.

I have a 3G Screen And Digitizer for trade or if anyone wants to buy it for 50. I"ll ship for free. I just bought a 3G instead of a 2G.

Let me know guys.

txt me at

2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

If you need a 2G digitizer you will have to get the entire screed / LCD / Digitizer as one piece.

They are separate pieces but they are glued together with some damn sticky stuff and you won't be able to separate them without damaging the other pieces.

You will save money in the long run by just buying the entire setup the first time around.
  3. JohnAbraham

JohnAbraham New Member

I bought my iPhone 4 months ago and the glass started to crack first near the earpiece. I still used my iPhone but the screen continued to crack.
    I called Apple and they quoted me $199 to repair.
    My friend asked me to look up http://www.crackedphonescreen.com and I called. I live in Kansas , so I had to mail my iPhone to Dallas, where the repair guys are located.
    We made arrangements, and my phone was fixed in less than 2 days!!! My iPhone is like brand new!
  4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah I know that it's 1 piece lol I just didn't put that on there.

And well I ended up buying one on ebay. It's not my money so it's cool.
  5. JakeMalone

JakeMalone New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    wow these things are so sensitive I dropped it lightly on my desk at work and the screen broke lightly towards the bottom right i continued using it for a couple months until the entire thing was just getting to annoying. So i finally took it in to the apple store what a joke they tried to get me to pull out $200

Please Register or Log in to view images

on the phone to get it fixed, so I started searching and found a couple good websites but my friend had recently had his fixed from some guys in Dallas and he said they did an awesome job, so i gave them a try and it was well worth it

Please Register or Log in to view images

i sent them my phone Monday Morning and I had my phone back in my hand on Wednesday Afternoon and Im all the way in new jersey I would recommend them to everyone their website is www.PhoneRepairDepot.com im sure they will pick up at any time i called them at 2 a.m. in the morning and there they were picking up and helping me get this thing situated call them now (214)550-0404
  6. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    "I broke my iPhone screen and quickly got replacement parts off of ebay! it was so fast and easy! call this number now! this makes no sense! it's crazy! It's kinda annoying.

I think there is something against advertising stuff, just saying, plus, a lot of those things are scams anyways.

if you say it isn't advertising then go to youtube under a video where a kid broke his iPhone screen and miraculously 5 billion people did the same and "completely" trust some random sketchy guy to fix it for you. It looks a lot like advertising.

Hmmm, thought so.