iPhone Replacement

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jyn-Jyn, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Jyn-Jyn

Jyn-Jyn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hi everyone. I'm getting my 16gb iphone 3g white replaced due to a faulty silent switch (phone vibrates like crazy and sound can still be heard when turned on silent mode).

I would be going to the Apple Store Regent Street, UK. Would I be getting a refurb or new 3g or a 3gs?

Cheers
  2. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    refurb or new 3g no doubt
  3. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had the same question, but mine was a slant In The sleep/ wake button, and I got a replacemt. They wouldn't give you a 3gs just cause... Lol but yeah, for the most part I think it's a refurb (not sure tough). Also wanna add that my new one is running perfectly, even better then my previous one ^_^
  4. Jyn-Jyn

Jyn-Jyn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    yeah the the buttons on the phone can be a bit dodgy. Is this normal, whenever i shake my phone I hear a sound moving in it.

and on the replacement, apple doesnt produce the 16gb 3g version anymore but they have refurb stock?
  5. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Yeah Well I had to Replace My 3GS 3 times due to the battery and they where all refurbs ! ... Thou since they dont make the 16 gigs anymore in the 3g I dont know what they'll give you X)
  6. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, they did a good job with the refurb process i guess, since to be honest, its running better then my old 3G, which was pretty much new and fresh out of the box, still remember when i first held it and asked the dude at the At&T store if his was Jail Broken... lol.