iPhone Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by troublesome_killa, Oct 21, 2008.

1. troublesome_killa

troublesome_killa Member

ok I have the old iPhone and I dropped it in water a while ago but everything is fine except that I get a message saying "this accessory is not made to work with the iPhone" and there is nothing plugged into the iPhone. Is there any way to dissable this message so it stops appearing? It gets real annoying because when I work out it pauses my music.....
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Sounds like a hardware issue. Maybe try restoring and if that doesn't work call up Apple and see if they can do anything.
  3. troublesome_killa

troublesome_killa Member

I don't think it's a hardware issue because it didn't do it before I dropped it in the water....and I unlocked the phone for T-Mobile, and it's out of warranty
  4. chrissena

chrissena New Member

im having the same problem and i never dropped it in water. I hope someone can fix this because mine does it everytime i wake it up and its driving me crazy because i get no speaker sound whatsoever. I woiuld hate to restore because i havent restored my phone in about 6 months. I love it the way it is and that will suck big ones if i gotta restore and then it ends up being a hardware issue.