Iphone Problem.....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shanu2, Feb 24, 2009.

1. shanu2

shanu2 New Member

My iphone has a problem....

Problem: The wifi, bluetooth is not working. There is no signal and sound either. It hangs when ipod.app starts a song. When restoring it gives a error 1011. And iphone says ' Repair Needed Iphone cannot make or receive any calls '

History : I had got an 1.1.4 jailbroken and unlocked iphone. After i got this error i tried PWnage tool to jailbreak and unlock the iphone to F.W. 2.0.2.
    While restoring to custom firmware, i got a 1011 error. I tried restoring to various firmwares but all ended up the same way. Then my iphone would be in restore mode. Then i got it out of recovery mode by iliberty jailbreaked it and it was normal BUT with the error.

Maybe by choosing payload in ilibery to fix issues of no wifi, etc. could help But it does not as it gets stuck on :

unpacking....
    done.
    trying to fix for BL3.9..

And then it does'nt move a inch.

When i open up my iphone via usb cable the internal files seem to be 2.x. But the settings>general says its 1.1.4.

HELP NEEDED I WOULD BE THANKFUL IF SOMEONE NICE AND KIND COULD HELP ME.

Thank You
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Put your phone in DFU mode and restore to a stock Apple firmware. Then try to jailbreak it again if you want to.

Regarding your 1011 error see http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1275

If you are going up from 1.1* I would recommend you go to 2.1 if you can as in my view it is the most stable, though 2.2 is also good but can cause issues when jailbreaking.